- Aged Payables By Contact
- Aged Payables Detail
- Aged Receivables By Contact
- Aged Receivables Detail
- Balance Sheet
- Bank Statement
- Bank Summary
- Budget vs Actual
- Budget Summary
- Cash Summary
- Custom Date Range Balance Sheet
- Customer Invoice
- Customer Running Account Details
- Customer Running Account Summary
- Detailed Account Transactions
- Executive Summary
- Income Statement
- Payable Invoice Details
- Profit And Loss
- Purchase Orders
- Purchase Order Details
- Purchase Order Summary
- Receivable Invoice Detail
- Receivable Invoice Summary
- Sales Invoice Summary
- Supplier Invoice
- Trial Balance
- VAT Audit Report with Supplier's VAT Registration Number
- VAT 126
Installing G-Accon for XERO in your Google Sheets
To install G-Accon from Xero go to Google Drive and navigate to New -> Google Sheets. In a new Google Sheets press on Add-Ons -> Get add-ons.
In a new popup "Add-ons" windows on the right side type "xero" and hit "Enter". Please press on "+" next to G-Accon for XERO.
Google will warn you about the permission that should be granted to G-Accon for XERO:
1. "view and manage your spreadsheets in Google Drive" we need to be able to write that data from XERO into Google Sheets.
2. "Display and run third-party web content in prompts and sidebars inside Google applications" we designed frendly user interface that helps users to navigate through XERO data structure, like invoices, payments and reports.
3. "Connect to an external service" we are connecting to Xero Public Accounting API to get the data.
Please let us know if you have any question regarding G-Accon for Xero permissions above or if you have any consernce regarding security, we will be happy to explain in a great details. To contact us please use the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon successful G-Accon for XERO add-on installation you should be able to see the short instructions, how to operate the plugin.
Was it helpfull ? Please let us know if you still have questions. Our contact email is email@example.com