How to sign into HubSpot
- Open Google Sheets → Go to Add-ons → G-Accon for HubSpot
- You will see following singnup options:
- - Hubspot basic (content only) customer
- - Hubspot reports (content + reports)
- - Hubspot premium (all Hubspot data)
- Select desired sing-up option and click on it. Please see our blog for the detailed explanation of the HubSpot signup.
- If it will be required, enter your HubSpot credentials - it will go directly to HubSpot, we will never see it.
- you have premium HubSpot access with multiple accounts, please select desired account.
You should be redirected back to Google Sheets and see page with "You've been successfully authenticated with HubSpot.com."
Getting data from HubSpot
Upon logged in, go to Add-ons → G-Accon for HubSpot → Get HubSpot Data, select the table and the fields that you would like to export into Google Sheets. You could also select or unselect all of the fields. Then simply press the "Execute" red button.
You can add some optional pull settings for generating the HubSpot data. For example, indicate the Start Cell Address, retrieve headers, generate data on a new sheet, enforce pick list values and create a Data Table around pulled data.
Depending on the content of your data, you might want to order it in particular way. To add the "Order Results By" option, select the required field you want to sort by and then ascending or descending type.