- General information
- Personal Information
- Accon never sells personal information to third parties. We may share your information with third parties who provide services on our behalf to help with our business activities. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
- Accon uses a third party to process credit card payments and may provide credit card numbers and identifying financial data directly to the third party credit card processor. These companies do not retain, share, store, or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes. Accon does not permanently store any provided credit card information.
- Accon collects only your Google email address. We are using your email address: identify your unique credentials, identify your subscription terms, email release notes and updates, contact directly to the customers in case of the software failure.
- Access to Customers Google Drive Documents
- Accon does not have any ability to list, browse or download any customer Google Drive documents. All document operations perform through add-ons Google Apps code. All add-ons code was verified and approved by Google.
- Data Transfer and Storage
- Accon is using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology to encrypt any data interactions with third-party applications. It's the standard technology for keeping an internet connection secure and safeguarding any sensitive data that is being sent between two systems, preventing criminals from reading and modifying any information transferred, including potential personal details.
- Accon doesn’t keep any intermedia data on any devices including log files. In case of API calls the data goes directly to Google Spreadsheets without any intermediate steps.
- Fishing Emails
- It is absolutely impossible that somebody from ACCON employees would request any sensitive information from our customers: login credentials or any sort of information that give access to your Google Drive or third-party applications.
- Contact Us