1. View and manage your spreadsheets in Google Drive
G-Accon requires this permission to write data into your spreadsheet and create a backup file if you choose the backup option.
2. Display and run third-party web content in prompts and sidebars inside Google applications
G-Accon needs this permission to provide a user-friendly interface for navigating XERO/QBO data and modifying settings related to invoices, payments, reports, and more.
3. Granting permission for G-Accon to Run when you are not present enables automatic scheduled data refreshes.
4. Permission to Send email as you allows for real-time Xero/QBO data monitoring and automated report generation and alerts.
5. Access to Xero, QuickBooks, Sage Accounting API requires permission to Connect to an external service.
No. G-Accon does not have access to your cloud accounting data. Connection to Xero or QuickBooks is established directly between your Google Sheets and Cloud Accounting platform using secure OAuth 2.0 protocol.
G-Accon uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology to encrypt any data interactions with third-party applications. This is the standard technology used to secure internet connections and protect sensitive data that is sent between two systems.
No. G-Accon does not have access to your Google Drive documents.
Google Sheets has a maximum limit of 2 million cells per spreadsheet. If you reach this limit, one possible solution is to remove any unused cells or create a new Google Spreadsheet.
For more detailed information, please refer to the following link: https://developers.google.com/apps-script/guides/services/quotas
On Google's Apps Script services, certain features have daily quotas and strict limitations. If you surpass a quota or limitation, your script will generate an error and stop running.
Please refer to the following link for more information: https://developers.google.com/apps-script/guides/services/quotas